Infor Integration Suite
If you are currently using Infor M3 (former Lawson M3) and are looking to do an integration or start
to trading electronically, you have come to the right place.
Our experienced consultants have over 15 years experience in using the Infor product suite for integration
and have been involved in M3 integration projects all over the world. Some of our consultants have even provided
training to Infor's own integration consultants.
These integration products are purpose-built for Infor M3 and promise a low lifecycle cost and swift and efficient
Please find below what the different integration products are used for.
M3 Enterprise Collaborator
- Asynchronous message based communication.
- MEC provides connections to any applications that provide either an XML, flat file or Web Service interface.
- Typical uses is in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or message-based Application-to-Application (A2A) integrations.
M3 Web Services
- Synchronous method based communication.
- Built on top of open standards such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Java, HTML, XML and SOAP
- Can be used to "Remote Control" M3 Interactive Programs.
- Typical use is in loosely coupled Application-to-Application (A2A) integrations.
- Asynchronous event-driven publish-and-subscribe service based (SOA) communication.
- M3 Business Engine produces events, based on specific operations or database changes, such as Create, Update or Delete.
- Typical use is for Infor internal application integration, but can be used with MEC for outbound message flows as well.